There Are Many Ways to Support Arizona Science Center
When you choose to make a donation, you support the core programs that help us shape tomorrow’s innovators and leaders in science, technology, engineering, and math.
For more information, please contact Tammy Stewart, Chief Development Officer at (602) 716-2000 ext. 223 or email@example.com.
DONOR ADVISED FUNDS
Consider recommending Arizona Science Center as an organization to support through your Donor Advised Fund. We are a 501(c)(3) public charity that is made possible by donors like you.
DONATING APPRECIATED SECURITIES
Make a bigger impact by donating long-term appreciated securities, including stock, bonds, and mutual funds, directly to Arizona Science Center. Compared with donating cash, or selling your appreciated securities, and contributing the after-tax proceeds, you may be able to automatically increase your gift and your tax deduction.
IRA CHARITABLE ROLLOVER
You may be looking for a way to make a big difference to help further our mission to inspire, educate, and engage curious minds through science. If you are 701⁄2 or older you may also be interested in a way to lower the income and taxes from your IRA withdrawals. An IRA charitable rollover is a way you can help continue our work and benefit this year.
Benefits of an IRA charitable rollover
- Avoid taxes on transfers of up to $100,000 from your IRA to our organization
- Satisfy your required minimum distribution (RMD) for the year
- Reduce your taxable income, even if you do not itemize deductions
- Make a gift that is not subject to the deduction limits on charitable gifts
- Help further the work and mission of Arizona Science Center