Early Childhood Educator Science Series
Curiosity, wonder, amazement! Young children are engaged by and welcome the opportunity to explore their world and confront challenging concepts in science, technology and engineering. Join us for our Early Childhood Educator Science Series as we explore, investigate and reflect on the core concepts and practices that support inquiry in the early childhood classroom.
Benefits of Early Childhood Educator Science Series
- Ideal for Preschool - First Grade Educators
- Earn three professional development hours, thanks to the generous support of PNC Foundation
- Chance to win great raffle prizes
- Complimentary picture book to take back to the classroom for session content implementation
- Free Educator Membership, compliments of APS
Preschool Science Series is Generously Supported By
Funding has been provided by the PNC Foundation, the charitable arm of the PNC Financial Services Group. PNC supports early childhood education through, PNC Grow Up Great, a $500 million, multi-year, bilingual initiative that began in 2004 to help prepare children from birth to age 5 for success in school and life.