Apply today for FREE bus transportation to and from Arizona Science Center
Thanks to many generous partners, Arizona Science Center is pleased to offer a limited number of bus transportation grants to Arizona schools. These grants provide free bus transportation to and from Arizona Science Center for Arizona students in grades K–8. Grants are awarded for transportation costs up to $1,000.
Grants will be awarded from each of the three zones based on the distance of the school from Arizona Science Center:
- Zone 1 - schools within 50 miles
- Zone 2 - schools between 51–150 miles
- Zone 3 - schools greater than 150 miles
- Teachers must complete the application form which includes a transportation quote/estimate and W9. The application process is currently closed.
- Incomplete packages or packages received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Funded educators will receive a notification letter via their provided email address within two weeks of applying.
- Awards will be announced monthly until available funds are exhausted.
- Upon completion of their scheduled field trips, funded educators will receive a short, field trip survey. This survey must be completed within two weeks of the scheduled field trip in order to receive funds.
- Incomplete surveys or surveys received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Funds will be released directly to the indicated school or district following the completion of the field trip survey and receipt of a final transportation invoice from the school district.
- Field trips using Fund-a-Bus grants must be taken by March 31, 2024.
- Grant funds are not transferable.
Field Trip Reservations
If you receive funding, it is your responsibility to make and/or cancel reservations for busing and the field trip to Arizona Science Center. Please book your field trip at least two weeks in advance using the Field Trip Request Form.
For any questions or concerns regarding the Fund A Bus Grant please contact email@example.com