Arizona Science Center is open Wednesday through Monday–closed on Tuesdays for deep cleaning.
Rediscover the world of science and imagination at Arizona Science Center–now open with more ways to visit. With over 200,000 square feet of social distancing space and gallons of hand sanitizer, we're ready to help you escape into a world of STEM exploration and play. Get ready to embark on a hands-on learning journey and create memorable experiences to last a lifetime.
Health and Safety Guidelines
- All Guests two years of age and older are required to wear an appropriate face mask. Masks must be worn properly, covering the nose and mouth and secured under the chin, during your visit. Guests are encouraged to bring their own masks. Mesh masks, gaiter masks, and masks with one-way valves are prohibited. Face shields must still be worn with a face mask. Disposable masks will be available. Guests without masks will not be allowed entry into the Center. To learn more about How to Select, Wear, and Clean Your Mask, click here.
- Restricted number of daily Guests in the building at any one time to less than 10% of our total building capacity through timed ticking. Advance purchase is required.
- Signage and distance indicators will be used throughout the Center in high-traffic areas to allow for and encourage proper social distancing.
- Some hands-on exhibit components and other “high-touch” experiences will remain closed, including Sky Cycle, soft play, water atrium, and others. See map for more details.
- Team Members will complete a health screening on a daily basis.
- Guests and Team Members are expected to wash their hands regularly or use our sanitizing stations.
- As we continue to monitor and review guidance from the city, state, federal government, and public health officials, we will adjust as necessary to adhere to changing guidelines.
- The health and safety of all our Guests and Team Members continues to be a primary focus at Arizona Science Center, to view our health and safety guidelines in more detail, click here.
We look forward to welcoming you back, and we’re doing everything we can to ensure a safe, enjoyable visit. On behalf of our team, thank you for following all health and safety procedures to help protect them, you, and our other visitors.
Member Only Weekend Hours
As a thank you to our beloved Members, The Center will open at 9:30 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday exclusively for Members. Advance ticket reservations are required. General admission begins at 10:30 a.m.
Enjoy the Science Center again with your favorite hands-on exhibits, live demonstrations, traveling exhibitions, and exciting science programs for people of all ages. Free for Members! Starting daily at 10:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. with last entry at 2:45 p.m.
Due to limited daily capacity, all Guests are required to purchase timed tickets in advance. Additional tickets are required for the Irene P. Flinn Giant Screen Theater, Dorrance Planetarium, and featured exhibition. Children under 3 are always FREE.
Limited to 10 Guests, every step of your one-of-a-kind 90-minute Guided Experience has been carefully planned to spark curiosity and engage your imagination while allowing for safe social distancing. Offered at 10:00 a.m. on weekdays and 9:00 a.m. & 10:00 a.m. on weekends.
Journey to Solarville Made Possible by APS
Welcome back to Solarville–Arizona Science Center’s renewable energy-powered city. During this complimentary 30-minute journey, engage with our hands-on exhibits and explore ways you can utilize solar and renewable energy in your everyday life, from home appliances to harnessing the power of the changing seasons. Created with your safety in mind, each group will be limited to 10 Guests to allow for proper social distancing and cleaning between groups.
Please meet in the lobby near the Information desk 5-minutes prior to the start time. Participation is limited to the first 10 Guests. Self-guided admission required.
Weekdays: 12:00 p.m. & 2:00 p.m.
Weekends: 10:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 1:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m., and 3:00 p.m.
Child (3-17): FREE
Child (3-17): $14.95
Additional tickets are required for the Irene P. Flinn Giant Screen Theater, Dorrance Planetarium, and featured exhibition. Children under 3 are always FREE
Child (3-17): $11.95
Child (3-17): $19.95
Every Guided Experience includes self-guided and Astronaut exhibition admission.
Astronaut Exhibition (Add-on)
Child (3-17): $6.95*
Child (3-17): $8.95*
To The Moon Limited Time Promotion (Add-on)
All Ages: $9.95
All Ages: $13.95
Required self-guided admission ticket. Includes Astronaut Admission and either Dorrance Planetarium Experience or Irene P. Flinn Giant Screen Theater
Reach for the Stars Limited Time Promotion (Add-on)
All Ages: $12.95
All Ages: $18.95
Required self-guided admission ticket. Includes Astronaut Admission, Dorrance Planetarium Experience, and Irene P. Flinn Giant Screen Theater
Irene P. Flinn Giant Screen Theater (Add-on)
Child (3-17): $5.00*
Child (3-17): $8.00*
Dorrance Planetarium (Add-on)
Child (3-17): $5.00*
Child (3-17): $8.00*
*Additional tickets are required for the Irene P. Flinn Giant Screen Theater, Dorrance Planetarium, and featured exhibition. Children under 3 are always FREE
"We felt so safe coming, we have ventured out a few places and couldn’t stop saying how safe we felt and what a great job you guys are doing to keep everyone safe while still enjoying the museum. Truly impressive and we are just thrilled you’re open!"
"Husband and I always enjoy our time at the Arizona Science Center. We are happy to see you all are taking Covid seriously. We felt safe going there. Definite thumbs up to the tool so we don’t have to touch doors or buttons."
Susan Springer Coleman
"Seriously, the Arizona Science Center has done a great job making memories while still keeping families/kids safe. As the weather warms up, Victoria will keep you cool!!"
"If you have been missing the Arizona Science Center, well, there is some good news-The people at the Arizona Science Center have been missing you too. And, they have come up with a way for you to enjoy it with social distancing in mind."