EXHIBITION NO LONGER AT ARIZONA SCIENCE CENTER
Explore Watersheds, Rivers and Oceans
May 20 – July 31, 2022 | Freeman Gallery, Level 1
Embark on a journey through our watersheds to see how everyone’s actions on land affect our ocean. Ocean Bound! presents fun environmental science for the whole family.
- Make it rain in a 3-D watershed model
- Pilot a full-size “submersible” from a mountain stream all the way to the ocean, discover aquatic species and habitats along the way
- Be a biologist and find out fun facts about these animals and their environments
- Guide “water” safely through a hazardous maze - but watch out for oil, mined metals, and animal waste
- Turn cranks to divert “pollutants” as they travel through stormwater drains in an 8-station interactive ball machine
- Curl up with a book or play with early childhood exhibits inside the Riverside Clubhouse
What can YOU do in your watershed to protect our ocean? Find out in Ocean Bound!