COME WORK WITH US!
We’re looking for talented, enthusiastic individuals to join Arizona Science Center's team!
At Arizona Science Center, we take pride in providing the perfect mix of FUN and EDUCATION to our guests of all ages! It is scientifically proven that when you mix a large amount of GREAT SERVICE with the perfect number of GREAT PEOPLE, the expectations of our guests will certainly be EXCEEDED!
Are you energetic? Do you have a passion for exceeding the expectations of others? Can you successfully produce only the best guest service Phoenix has to offer? If you answered “yes” to these questions, you don’t need a rocket scientist to prove you may be the perfect fit for our exceptional team!
ARIZONA SCIENCE CENTER BENEFITS
Arizona Science Center is an exciting, fast-paced, and hands-on environment for both our guests and our staff. Our mission statement is simple: to inspire, educate, and entertain people of all ages about science. Together, we bring this mission to life for the more than 500,000 served by Arizona Science Center annually—including approximately 140,000 school-aged children.
Looking for a fun, inspiring place to work? We’re looking for you!
OUR DIVISIONS INCLUDE:
Marketing and Sales
- Learning and Engagement Specialist
- Information Zone Concierge
- Exhibit Technician - Part Time
- Offsite Camps Instructor - Seasonal (June—July)
- Human Resources Coordinator - Full Time
- Digital Marketing Manager - Full Time
- Membership Lead Sales Associate - Full Time
- Director of Guest Sales and Services - Full Time
- Guest Sales and Services Operations Assistant Manager - Full Time
- Guest Sales and Services Lead - Part Time
- Guest Sales and Services Associate - Part Time
- Blue Crew Member - Part Time
- CREATE Coordinator - Part Time
- CREATE Facilitator II - Part Time
- Summer Camps Coordinator Seasonal (Mid to Late May—Early August 2018)
- Summer Camps Instructor Seasonal (Mid to Late May—Early August 2018)
- Content Production - Part-Time Internship
None available at this time.
Please submit resume and cover letter to Human Resources at email@example.com. No phone calls please.