Arizona Science Center donates a limited number of complimentary General Admission passes to support the fundraising efforts of Arizona nonprofits who are aligned with our mission and are thereby dedicated to helping further science education throughout the state.
Donation requests must meet certain criteria and follow these guidelines:
- Only requests from Arizona 501(c)3 organizations will be considered.
- Requests must be submitted a minimum of six (6) weeks in advance of the day by which the donation is needed (e.g., an event date).
- Requests must specify how the donation will be used and the date by which the donation is needed.
- Only one request annually per organization will be granted (July 1st through June 30th).
- Requests must be submitted on organization letterhead in one of the following ways:
- Emailed directly to email@example.com
- Mailed to Arizona Science Center, Attention: Donation Committee, 600 E. Washington Street, Phoenix, AZ 85004.
Please submit any other questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.