Arizona Science Center is open.
Rediscover the world of science and imagination at Arizona Science Center–now open with more ways to visit. With over 200,000 square feet of social distancing space and gallons of hand sanitizer, we're ready to help you escape into a world of STEM exploration and play. Get ready to embark on a hands-on learning journey and create memorable experiences to last a lifetime.
More Ways to Visit
Open Wednesday through Monday–closed on Tuesdays for deep cleaning. Due to limited daily capacity, all Guests are required to reserve timed tickets in advance.
Enjoy the Science Center again with your favorite hands-on exhibits, live demonstrations, traveling exhibitions, and exciting science programs for people of all ages. Free for Members! Starting daily at 10:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. with last entry at 2:45 p.m.
Victoria the T. rex
Back by popular demand, Guests can purchase tickets for a self-led Victoria the T rex. experience to see the most complete T. rex fossil traveling the globe offered from 11:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Last entry at 2:45 p.m.
"My kids had SO much fun this past Saturday on their guided tour- commander David was AMAZING! It was such a cool and intimate way to experience the AZ Science center! We felt completely safe! Thank you so much for providing this experience- we have not been out of the house much - and this was the perfect opportunity! My kids were still talking about it this morning - Everyone should do it!!!"
"We felt so safe coming, we have ventured out a few places and couldn’t stop saying how safe we felt and what a great job you guys are doing to keep everyone safe while still enjoying the museum. Truly impressive and we are just thrilled you’re open!"
"Thank you very much to Cole for his excellent guided tour of Victoria! Husband and myself always enjoy our time at the Arizona Science Center. We are happy to see you all are taking Covid seriously. We felt safe going there. Definite thumbs up to the tool so we don’t have to touch doors or buttons."
Susan Springer Coleman
Our new Guided Experiences offer the perfect combination of safety, science and most importantly FUN! But don’t take our word for it.
"Arizona Science Center has reopened in a new format - small group, guided experiences. Each experience is organized around a theme, with a dedicated staff guide leading no more than 10 people through exhibits and hands-on activities over 2.5 hours, including a film in the giant screen theater. We chose the [T. rex] Experience, obviously."
"Seriously, the Arizona Science Center has done a great job making memories while still keeping families/kids safe. As the weather warms up, Victoria will keep you cool!!"
Child (3-17): FREE
Child (3-17): $14.95
Child (3-17): $11.95
Child (3-17): $19.95
Victoria the T. rex (Add-on)
Child (3-17): $9.95*
Child (3-17): $11.95*
Irene P. Flinn Giant Screen Theater (Add-on)
Child (3-17): $5.00*
Child (3-17): $8.00*
Health and Safety Guidelines
- All Guests two years of age and older are required to wear an appropriate face mask. Masks must be worn properly, covering nose and mouth and secured under the chin, during your visit. Guests are encouraged to bring their own masks. Mesh masks, gaiter masks and masks with one-way valves are prohibited. Face shields must still be worn with a face mask. Disposable masks will be available. Guests without masks will not be allowed entry into the Center. To learn more about How to Select, Wear, and Clean Your Mask, click here.
- Restricted number of daily Guests in the building at any one time to less than 10% of our total building capacity through timed ticking. Advance purchase is required.
- Signage and distance indicators will be used throughout the Center in high-traffic areas to allow for and encourage proper social distancing.
- Some hands-on exhibit components and other “high-touch” experiences will remain closed, including Sky Cycle, soft play, water atrium and others. See map for more details.
- Team Members will complete a health screening on a daily basis.
- Guests and Team Members are expected to wash their hands regularly or use our sanitizing stations.
- As we continue to monitor and review guidance from the city, state, federal government, and public health officials, we will adjust as necessary to adhere to changing guidelines.
- The health and safety of all our Guests and Team Members continues to be a primary focus at Arizona Science Center, to view our health and safety guidelines in more detail, click here.
We look forward to welcoming you back, and we’re doing everything we can to ensure a safe, enjoyable visit. On behalf of our team, thank you for following all health and safety procedures to help protect them, you, and our other visitors.