KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
With your health and safety as our top priority, here's how to prepare for your visit to Arizona Science Center.
Since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, Arizona Science Center has followed CDC guidelines, recommendations from the state, city, and county public health officials, and guidance from local health authorities. In accordance with these guidelines as applied to Maricopa County:
- Face masks are strongly recommended for all guests age 2 and older.
- Visit AZDHS and CDC for more information on the best ways to protect yourself and others.
- If you are at high risk for severe illness, talk to your healthcare provider about whether you need to wear a mask and take other precautions
- Stay up to date with COVID-19 vaccines
- Get tested if you have symptoms
Stay home if you're not well or not sure. Please reschedule if anyone in your group is experiencing potential COVID-19 symptoms, awaiting COVID test results or has tested positive, or may have had recent COVID close contacts. Rebooking your visit is easy: Please contact the reservations office at email@example.com or 602.716.2028 to reschedule your visit.
Follow physical distancing measures. Please maintain at least six feet of space between your group and other guests throughout the Science Center, including the lobby, exhibit galleries, elevators, and bathrooms.
We look forward to welcoming you soon. On behalf of our Team, thank you for your support of Arizona Science Center.