Put a science-themed twist on your night and join Arizona Science Center for our adults 21+ only parties including music, cash bar, live demos, and much more!
Admission: $12 Non-Members, FREE for Members*
Includes access to all four levels of the Science Center.
*Members receive two (2) complimentary tickets, additional tickets $10 each.
Cocktails, food, shows, and featured exhibitions are an additional cost. Children are not allowed into Science With A Twist events.
Mark your calendars!
Saturday, April 27 | Marvel
Friday, May 17 | Harry Potter: The Battle of Hogwarts
Our official sponsors:
Arizona Science Center has a few policies that are necessary for the safety and comfort of everyone. Please comply so that you and everyone else can enjoy the event.
Costumes with or without masks are allowed into the event.
Attire that is not appropriate for the event—and which may result in refusal of admittance—includes but is not limited to clothing which, by nature, exposes excessive portions of the skin. No extreme nudity or pasties allowed.
No functional props or weapons are allowed at Science With A Twist. Simulated or costume weapons are allowed as a part of your costume, subject to prior approval by security and compliance with the following:
- All costume props and weapons must conform to state and federal law.
- Projectile costume props and weapons must be rendered inoperable.
- Functional (real) arrows must have their tips removed and be bundled and zip-tied to a quiver.
- Costume swords must be tied to your costume in such a way that they can’t be drawn.
- No costumes featuring stilts.
- Blunt weapons such as baseball bats, cricket bats, and hockey sticks are prohibited.
Hoverboards are not allowed at Science With A Twist.
No Pets Allowed
Pets, including iguanas, parrots, boa constrictors, or other nonhuman critters, are not allowed at the Science Center.
No Smoking, Including E-cigarettes and Vaping Products and Devices. No smoking is allowed in the Science Center including the terraces and balcony areas at any time.
Arizona Science Center reserves the right to change or modify any policy or rule at any time and without notice.