Spend the night at Arizona Science Center!
Open to all ages | 6 p.m. to 9 a.m.
Fees: $47 Children (3-–7) | $27 Adults
An adult to child ratio of 1:5 is strictly mandated.
Explore Arizona Science Center after hours! Pack your sleeping bags and prepare for an evening jam-packed with hands-on science activities and exploration of gallery spaces.
Camp-ins offer fun, unique ways to experience science with memorable educational experiences for grades 1–8. Great for school groups, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, 4H Groups, and other science enthusiasts.
Camp-ins begin at 6 p.m. and conclude at 9 a.m. the following morning. Field trip extensions can begin at 9 a.m. and continue until the science center closes at 5 p.m.
Book your camp-in today! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 602.716.2000 ext. 204
- Pizza Dinner
- Late Night Snack
- Light Continental Breakfast
- Exploration time of gallery spaces
- Overnight stay in one of the exhibit halls
- Hands-on science activities.
Water Spheres and Gears, Gift Shop, Evans Family SkyCycle, Giant Screen Theater, Dorrance Planetarium and traveling exhibition closed during camp-in. Additional cost if requested.
Dorrance Planetarium Presentation | $4 per person.
Irene P. Flinn Theater Giant Screen Film | $5 per person.
Traveling Exhibition access available upon request, prices vary by exhibition.
Additional CREATE Activity available upon request, prices vary by activity.
- A minimum of 20 campers and 4 adults is required for booking.
- General Admission the following morning is not included in the overnight camp-in price.
- Available dates are subject to change according to the Science Center's availability. Four-week advanced reservation required.
- Customization of your experience is possible but may result in a higher price per participant.
Have questions, check out our FAQ page, click here.