Spend the night at Arizona Science Center!
Open to all ages | 6 p.m. to 9 a.m.
Fees: $47 Children (3-–17) | $27 Adults
An adult to child ratio of 1:5 is strictly mandated.
Explore Arizona Science Center after hours! Pack your sleeping bags and prepare for an evening jam-packed with hands-on science activities and exploration of gallery spaces.
Camp-ins offer fun, unique ways to experience science with memorable educational experiences for grades one to eight. Great for school groups, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, 4H Groups, and other science enthusiasts.
Camp-ins begin at 6 p.m. and conclude at 9 a.m. the following morning. Field trip extensions can begin at 9 a.m. and continue until the science center closes at 5 p.m.
Book your camp-in today! Contact us at email@example.com or 602.716.2000 ext. 204
- Pizza Dinner
- Late Night Snack
- Light Continental Breakfast
- Exploration time of gallery spaces
- Overnight stay in one of the exhibit halls
- Hands-on science activities.
Water Spheres and Gears, Gift Shop, Evans Family SkyCycle, Giant Screen Theater, Dorrance Planetarium and traveling exhibition closed during camp-in. Additional cost if requested.
Dorrance Planetarium Presentation | $5 per person.
Irene P. Flinn Theater Giant Screen Film | $5 per person.
Traveling Exhibition access available upon request, prices vary by exhibition.
Additional CREATE Activity available upon request, prices vary by activity.
- A minimum of 20 campers and 4 adults is required for booking.
- General Admission the following morning is not included in the overnight camp-in price.
- Available dates are subject to change according to the Science Center's availability. Four-week advanced reservation required.
- Customization of your experience is possible but may result in a higher price per participant.
Have questions, check out our FAQ page, click here.