Below you will find answers to some of the most commonly asked questions.
- To educate school–aged youth on engaging and relevant topics, theories, principles, and processes in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics
- To provide an environment for school-aged youth which promotes hands-on, creative exploration of scientific and technological concepts
- To provide school–aged youth with authentic opportunities for inquiry and science exploration
- To provide school–aged youth with supportive environments for social growth and youth development
Cancellations must be requested 2 weeks prior to the first day of camp to receive a refund minus a $35 cancellation fee for each week-long camp per child; $10 cancellation fee for each day-long camp per child. Cancellations made within 3 to 14 days of the first day of camp will receive a credit minus the cancellation fee. Credit is valid for one year from the issue date. No refunds nor credits will be given after that time period. A $10 processing fee will be applied to each transfer per child. Space is limited for each camp. Transfers will be applicable only if space is available.
Explorers Pre-K–Kindergarten (ages 3–5 only)
Investigators Grades 1–2
Jr. Scientists Grades 3–4
Researchers Grades 5–6
Innovators Grades 7–9
Teens Grades 10-12
- Grades PreK–K: During the camp day each class of 12 will be supervised by 2 staff members and 1–5 interns or volunteers.
- Grades 1–6: During the camp day each class of 25 will be supervised by 2 staff members and 1–5 interns or volunteers.
- Grades 7–8: During the camp day each class of 12 will be supervised by 2 staff members and 1–3 interns or volunteers.
- Specialty camps such as BMI @ BNI, BioMed for Teens, or CREATE camps may have different capacities or ratios. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.