Donation Ticket Requests
Arizona Science Center is pleased to donate complimentary one-day general admission passes to support the fundraising efforts of local nonprofits that are dedicated to helping further science education throughout the community, and that meet the eligibility guidelines set out below:
All donation requests must be submitted on organization letterhead and submitted in one of the following ways:
1. Emailed directly to email@example.com
2. Faxed to 602.716.2099, attention: Donation Committee
3. Mailed to Arizona Science Center, attention: Donation Committee, 600 E. Washington Street, Phoenix, AZ 85004.
- Donation requests must specify how the donation will be used and the date by which the donation is needed.
- All requests must be received by the Science Center a minimum of six (6) weeks in advance of the day by which the donation is needed (e.g., an event date).
- All donations are reviewed by an internal donation committee that meets monthly.
- All donated admission passes, which provide free general admission to the Center (unless otherwise indicated) are valid only during regular business hours (valid for one year from the date of issue).
- Donated passes may not be redeemed at the Center for their cash value and cannot be transferred by your organization for use by another individual/organization.
- Donated passes may not be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts.
- Lost, stolen or expired donation passes will NOT be replaced.
- Due to the high volume of donation requests we receive, we may be unable to honor every request.
If the request is accepted, the Science Center will mail the Admission passes, along with a letter outlining the description, terms and restrictions of the donation to the main contact listed for the organization.